As I've read various wonderful ideas this week, on some of the blogs I've followed, I've said to myself, "Remember to try this."
So I've decided to be sure and remember when the season or time comes, by putting these ideas down here:
- totem poles from coffee cans, from Amy's blog, "Child Central Station", start collecting, and think of a way to make it stand secure in our play structure;
- butterflies from laundry detergent jugs;
- more creative outdoor play ideas I found on Jenny's blog, "Let the Children Play" , such as mudpie kitchen, outdoor shade spots, play poles,
- using koolaid powder for snow paint, from Child Central Station;
- Buddy bears from the blog "Flights of Whimsy", this is something I want to start now
- read more about "progressive education", because it resonates with my beliefs, and I want to learn more;
- keep reading all the blogs for wise, sane, and positive food for thought .