Sunday, April 24, 2011

A New Camera

I've been able to purchase a digital camera, this weekend, and so have been enjoying learning it's ins and outs.

I'm really looking forward to taking some pictures of my children's art work, and of our environment to post here.

The picture I've posted here at the side, is of me and a childhood friend. I was glad to be able to take it so clearly with my camera. I can tell I'm going to love having this camera!

P.S. I'm the child on the right. (The one who looks abit opinionated.) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the new camera! I got a new one this Christmas and have just been loving the pictures that I am able to get. So fun!

Mullin Avenue Workshop said...

Abbie, Thanks for dropping in.
I am enjoying taking pictures!
I love the pictures you take of all the wonderful outdoor fun you and your daughters have!
Cheers!

rachelle | tinkerlab said...

What a cute picture! Have fun with your new camera. I love mine, and feel that a good camera can make a huge difference!

Mullin Avenue Workshop said...

Thanks Rachelle, Nice to have you drop in!
Brenda